Are you Addicted to Love?
- When you begin a relationship, you feel a total emotional high. You can't sleep, can't eat, can't stop thinking about the other person.
- You tend to fall in love extremely quickly. You overlook and / or ignore your sweetie's faults.
- When you start dating someone, you often think that they are "the one."
- Your relationships last only a few weeks or months.
- When you and your partner fight, it seems very life or death to you.
- You stay in relationships because you need someone, not because you want them.
- In relationships, you find yourself doing most of the work.
- In relationships, you will do almost anything to stay together.
- You become obsessed with people who have no romantic interest in you.
Addicted to Love(song) by Robert Palmer
"Addicted to Love" is a song by Robert Palmer first released in 1986. The song has now become known as his signature song, thanks in part to a highly popular video featuring hogh fashion models . Other artists have released versions since.
This is the third song on the Riptide album. The most commonly heard version runs around four minutes, but the full album version runs a little over six minutes.
The song topped the Billboard Hot 100chart, as well as spending two weeks atop the Billboard Top Rack Tracks chart, and it peaked at #5 on theUK Single Charts.
Addicted to Love(movie)
Addicted to Love is a 1997 American romantic comedy film directed by Griffine Dunne. It stars Meg Ryan, Matthew Broderick and Kelly Preston. The movie's title is based on Robert Palmer's song "Addicted to Love". It is intended to be a humorous love story, but at some points is a dark comedy and at selective others, it is the traditional, romantic comedy for which Meg Ryan is known.
A romantic comedy about two people who simply cannot get over the loss of their respective lovers. When they discover that the mates who have abandoned them are now blissfully snuggled up together, th...( read more )ese two totally dissimilar people launch a diabolical plan of revenge...