Cell phones have become one of the basic of our lives. They provide us enormous benefits. As high-end electronics gadgets of modern times, cell phones have become one of the basic of our lives. We eat with them, sleep with them, talk with them, work with them… Some of us even couldn't imagine how our ex-generation lives when these phone on the go aren’t available.A growing contingent of young cellphone users is described as having fallen into a sadistic cycle or cellphone addiction, acquiring an unstoppable habit of e-mailing or "text-en friends, playing games and downloading pictures.Use of internet-ready phones is demanding social customs, human relationships and even powerful modern pastimes such as comic books and television as people adjust more of their attention and resources to the cell phone.
Cellphone Addiction as we see now is happening everywhere. Everyone is using the cellphone a their means of connecting to the world, to play games, to watch videos, to listen to music and even for some, to use as an alarm clock!
In the case of cell phone addictions, hard facts are recognized such as:
- People feel uncomfortable without their cellphones
- Need to talk insatiably
- Cellphone bills stresses them up
- High levels of insecurity
- Endangers health (long periods of exposure to harmful electromagnetic waves and when driving)
The harms brought maybe:
- Young addicts spend so much time that they fail at school and drop out.
- Turning to crime to pay bills (that run up to thousands)
- Mental Breakdown